Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide Request

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide Request Empty Guide Request Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

Taking in any Guide Request or Strategies for MvPs.

i'm still learning so there are certain aspects of the game i'm not familiar with =3
post it here maybe someone else would make a guide for ya *hints at harold*

2Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 am

lalalaxD

can anyone write a guide for characters/jobs which can solo mvp together with the items

equiped and mvp available which they could solo with... xD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

3Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am

Shiroshi

Shiroshi

Nearly everyone can solo MVPs...even priests! >_<""

4Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

LalalaxD wrote:can anyone write a guide for characters/jobs which can solo mvp together with the items

equiped and mvp available which they could solo with... xD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

i wouldn't like to promote the idea of soloing .. but well since you requested for one
it'd be helpful if you would have specific MvPs you would want to solo, because really, any of the lower tier MvPs are more or less soloable (some class more preferable than others)

generally snipers perform best overall.
just double strafe those MvPs that have low def.

or a champ who can 1shot, or maybe not 1shot, but asura helps with high def MvPs (LoD, Pharaoh etc.)

assumption is that you are most probably ungeared and new. i do not know if you have access to endows or priest buffs.
basic gears for Snipers would be an Orc Archer Bow (this is really a very good general bow imo) and steel arrows, other equipments are pretty much a bonus, hitting 150 dex would help too.

Champion if you're unfunded you could use a Swordmace/Stunner/any high atk mace you have access to.
2 AK carded Veteran Hammer
3 AK carded Luna Kaleet, etc. rest are just bonuses

what i'm really interested to know is what exactly you want to know, so i can write up a proper guide Very Happy

5Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

Shiroshi wrote:Nearly everyone can solo MVPs...even priests! >_<""

yeah i'd agree on that.
basically i have solo-ed MvPs on my priests on anything that's pretty much ME-able, some even without fantastic eqps.

one example is dracula Very Happy
i haven't gone around trying to Holy Light MvPs though D: takes too much effort LOL don't intend to try

6Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:17 am

Shiroshi

Shiroshi

Good idea! let's holy light MVPs xD But i meant soloing with auto-cast cards.

7Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 am

lalalaxD

ermm.. easy mvp like atroce, mini valk maybe... i'm not sure what other mvps are valuable.. so far this 2 would be okay..

8Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

LalalaxD wrote:ermm.. easy mvp like atroce, mini valk maybe... i'm not sure what other mvps are valuable.. so far this 2 would be okay..

I don't think this would warrant a guide, if you'd really really really want a guide, i could make one.

Atroce
Champion would be best for this job, lex ae + Asura or just Asura over and over.
Tackling it's spells would be the only challenge, if you're solo-ing it's better if i demonstrate it in-game, else get a priest to tank it for you

Snipers are a little tricky (i assume Beast Strafing would not be used)
you could kill his galions till 1 or 2 is left (i forgot, gotta check out rms again)
trapping it is impractical (it'll put him in idle mode), hence triggering it's defender which makes all your ranged attack pretty much suck.
Instead, kite it around and don't don't don't shoot it when it's not on "chase" mode.

As long as it's walking around, DS it once in a while and keep kiting it.

Mini-Valkyries
IMO, best done with snipers/WS/any DPS char with priest/whoever tanking with SW

but since it's requested to be for solo. the only class i think it'll be doable on is Sniper

Key Skills: Double Strafe, Ankle Snare (you would need to practice)

this is not easy at all if you don't have persistence, it took me quite a while to get the hang of it (a day or two)
and it's a full day of frustration (a whole hour or two hours just to get it down), there's all the warning i have for ya.

How to do it:

1) Clear the area around it (lure Valkyrie to another spot / Kill all the mobs around it / Lure the mobs around it away), depending on situation you would have to choose which is the best option. [generally i prefer the first]
2) Set-up Ankle Snares (3 to 4 would do, in any formation you like, just make sure Valkyrie would step on it)
3) the easy part comes now (assuming no mobs interfere), DS Valkyrie and replant more ankle snares when it's running out

Equipments needed:

Most basic form of Equipments are an Orc Archer Bow with Cursed Water and probably 150 dex. that's pretty much all you really need.

9Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 am

lalalaxD

so WS only good with ice pick??
can it solo attroce?? or maybe valk??

10Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

yeah WS would do much better with Ice Pick.
With IP you can hurt much more things like.. doppel, maya/mayap, incantation samurai, pharaoh (alot are doable with pottings)

but i don't think WS can solo mini-valk (: it hurts quite a lot, not sure about atroce.

so.. WS with IP = many MvPs you can try out Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck0Jkm2RdUA check out this cool WS guide (: my fav WS guide out there

11Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Ice Pick is most certainly not needed, and also they are usually better alternatives for monsters who are usually below 25-30 Def. Also for daggers a Blacksmith link is needed to not be attacking horrifically slow which may not be easy to have in a dungeon which has 5 floors. Dx

IP not needed monsters: Amon Ra, Atroce, Bascojin, Boitata to a certain extent, Dark Lord (Hardly Solo-able iirc), Drake, Eddga, Evil Snake Lord, Gloom Under Night (Not solo-able btw afaik Dx), Gopinich, Incantation Samurai, Lady Tanee, Moonlight Flower, Osiris, Phreeoni, Tao, Mini-valks.

Alternatives: Thin Blade (Nice if you don't have Hotb or BG medal for more Aspd) > Orcish Axe (Nice to have for 5 floors to not need link) > Mes. Its better if you use Excorcisor for Demon monsters, and Dragon Killer for dragons.

Personally, I use a crappy +9 Mes Trip ZB, rofl.

Get Stone bucklers as well with racial cards for some.

12Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Ciel

Ciel

Request on Bio3 Run,
the Char needed
the Quipment needed
the Skill Needed
etc
pweaase =3

13Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:46 pm

I'll work on it when I'm not too busy. D:

I have yet to farm for all of my stat foods for WoE, sorry. D:

14Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Garen

Hihi, new here, I am ungeared and I am supposed to tank mvps since I am a paladin @_@
So i need your opinion on builds and gears.

Since I am ungeared, hunting high end equips would be out of my bounds so i need help on lower end equips AND high end equips so I know what to work for in the future.

15Guide Request Empty Re: Guide Request Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:28 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

sorry but im closing this topic already (just didn't found out how)
if there's anything, post under game mechanics.

though paladin seem to be more of a character guide xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum