Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 am

Kiell

Kiell

Since The reflect way is proven to be a phailure, we're gonna try the ASURA way.

Jobs Required:

- 3 or 4 High Priests [ front liners will lex the mvp, res champ, spam kyrie on tanker. second liners will keep pneuma and sanc on party and buff the champs as well. and a backup HP to redemp will stand far behind the party]

- 2 Paladins [ 1 will devo tanker and 1 more will stay at the back and give gospel buffs]

- 1 Creator to pot pitch the paladin and fcp the tanker.

- 1 Clown and 1 Gypsy [ Clown will flash apple of idun and Poem of Bragi. Gypsy just stand there and do SP song =D]

- 1 Prof to give sp to Champions and to put Land Protector under MVP [If there's no LP, asura will only give 1 damage to Baphomet]

- 3 or 4 Champs [ 1 will be SB tanker, the rest will asura, and to those who are asura-ing; make sure you don't walk back to the party after you asura-ed, just die or go below and turn around to party setup.]

Video for reference:

Here's how the formation will look like roughly:

Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. ScreenMidRate123

That red Champ acts as a devo paladin lul.

Nicer Pictures will be posted soon. =D [hopefully]

Last edited by Kiell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Kyaa

Kyaa

i'm simply amazed by the guy that mods his client. sucha fantastic job D:

erm, might wanna add in that tank might need an armor coat cause he breaks armor.
besides that, i still don't get the logic why LP will remove invincible.

3Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Ciel

Ciel

actually, yea, im not sure about that, im afraid eAthena already change it, for our first run, we should put someone on the 4 altar, all is dual,

4Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Kiell

Kiell

Kyaa wrote:i'm simply amazed by the guy that mods his client. sucha fantastic job D:

erm, might wanna add in that tank might need an armor coat cause he breaks armor.
besides that, i still don't get the logic why LP will remove invincible.

oops, forgot the fcp xD, added, thanks kya.
as for the LP logic, I think it's because Baphomet is using skill to make himself invulnerable, to do damage on him we have to deactivate the seals blahblah. That's too much work for our ghei guild so lets try LP. lul. but idk. really.

5Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Kyaa

Kyaa

nevertheless, that video has awesome modifications done.
so imbaaaa omg Cool

6Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty MYDPSISOVER9000 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 pm

IKNWMYRO

The modifications you see is using rcx programming, which the server would have to have integrated within their client. :3
Quite a few servers have this.

I'm unsure in regards to why when lp was down the asuras did 1 damage, but apparently that was a bug? Normally you'd have to break the seals to hit him. Otherwise Lp can still be used to block his lov, evil land, but not hell's judgement for the tank. =S

I personally would rather just do it via paladins or stalkers. 3x bg set should one shot him when he casts pulse strike with eske.

Pulse Strike [Lv 5]
chase - always 100% 3 sec 30 sec self no
attack - always 100% 3 sec 30 sec self no

I've more tips if you'd like as well as an even alternate method.

7Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

Kyaa

Kyaa

i believe that shield reflect should still be plausible though >Sad

IKNWMYRO, any tips for us?
or if you could share with us the alternative methods you mentioned Cool

8Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Ciel

Ciel

but who are u IKNWMYRO? Surprised

9Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 pm

IKNWMYRO

If anything, you're easily able to camp Battlegrounds with the recent 5v5 Flavius.

Otherwise, you really are able to do it with one paladin without any gears at all, as long as you are able to cast spell breaker on great demon baphomet until you obtain 3x geared paladins for one shot. Two bragis would be needed, one for redemptio and one for Spell breaking with the professors and with the linker & paladin. In total you'd need ~3 or more professors to spam spell breaker on it when it is casting full heal, which is btw a long cast time, I would also advise the same for Satan morroc's 2 second earthquake. As long as you can the spell break off consistently one shotting it does not matter, however the BG set is still very nice to have alongside other EQ such as high orc strong shield, combat knife, ancient worm card, etc.

10Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 pm

IKNWMYRO

Ah yes, I would also advise for the paladins, soul linker, professors, and bragi to stay in the corner and have one of the paladins (Typically take off bg set, just to not get killed bringing it) lure it to the group as to not get knocked back.

11Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Kyaa

Kyaa

how much does pulse strike really hurt O:

1HKO ?! with just 3 paladin? Q.Q

12Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Empyrial Archangel

Admin

Since we tested it few days ago. I think the reason why reflect doesn't do dmg is the same as asura way. We need to enable the seal? to dmg the bapho?

edit: some info i get from google. http://www.waukster.com/ragnarok-sealed-shrine-the-great-evil-baphomet-returns/

13Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Empty Re: Great Demon Baphomet, Asura Way. Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Kyaa

Kyaa

reflect does dmg but it will cast full heal <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum